International Journal of Business and Finance Research
The International Journal of Business and Finance Research (IJBFR), ISSN: 1931-0269 (print) ISSN 2157-0698 (online), publishes high-quality articles in all areas of finance, accounting and economics. Theoretical, empirical and applied manuscripts are welcome for publication consideration. The Journal is published quarterly by the Institute for Business and Finance Research, LLC. The Journal acceptance rate is between 5 and 10 percent. Sample of past issues
For Submission instructions, review process, publication costs and timeline, please enter here
Distribution, Directory Listings and Rankings
The International Journal of Business and Finance Research Research (IJBFR) is distributed in print and through EBSCOHost, ProQuest ABI/Inform and SSRN.
The Journal is listed in Cabell’s publishing opportunity directories, Cabell online and Ulrich’s Periodicals Directory.
The Journal is indexed in the American Economic Association’s Econlit, e-JEL and JEL on CD.
The Journal is ranked in:
- Australian Business Deans Council Ranking
- Austrian Research Council (ARC)/ERA Journal Ranking
- Handelsblatt-Ranking Volkswirtschaftslehre, Journalliste 2010
- Schulze, Warning and Wiermann (2008): Journal Ranking for Business Administration and Economics: Four Metaindexes
- Evaluation Agency for Research and Higher Education (AERES) France
International Development Informatics Association of Monash University