Accounting & Taxation (AT), ISSN:1944-592X (print) and ISSN: 2157-0175 (online), publishes high-quality articles in all areas of accounting, auditing, taxation and related areas. Theoretical, empirical and applied manuscripts are welcome for publication consideration. The Journal is published one time per year by the Institute for Business and Finance Research, LLC. The Journal overall acceptance rate is between 10 and 15 percent. The Journal uses a blind reviewed process.
Indexed in ZBW Leibniz Information Center for Economics – EconBIZ
Accounting & Taxation is distributed in print, and electronically through EBSCOHost, Research Papers in Economics (RePEc) and the IBFR website.
- “Tier 3” Ranking in Westminster College Journal Ranking (2014).
(Rankings from 1-4, with 1 being the highest. Tier 3 journals are defined as: Refereed Journal, National or Regional Audience).
- “C” ranking in Australian Business Deans Council Ranking (2013, 2016 and 2019 editions).
(Journals are ranked A, B or C. A=best).
- 2018 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), Australian Research Council, an organization of the Australian Government.
Inclusion in this listing requires journals to meet the Council’s peer review and quality standards.
- D ranking in AIDEA Journal Ranking (2015-2016)
(Journals are ranked A-D, A=Best)
- Ranked the 1,510th best journal from 2,463 ranked journals in
IDEAS/RePEc 2020 Aggregate Ranking for Economics Journals
Available through Harzing’s Publish or Perish and Research Papers in Economics (RePEc).