Business Education & Accreditation (BEA), ISSN: 1944-5903 (print) ISSN 2157-0809 (online), publishes high-quality articles in all areas of business education, curriculum, educational methods, educational administration, advances in educational technology and accreditation. Theoretical, empirical and applied manuscripts are welcome for publication consideration. The Journal is published once per year by the Institute for Business and Finance Research, LLC. The Journal overall acceptance rate is 25 percent. The Journal uses a blind review process.
Business Education & Accreditation (BEA) is distributed in print is distributed in print, and electronically through EBSCOHost, Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Research Papers in Economics (RePEc) and the IBFR website.
Indexed in ZBW Leibniz Information Center for Economics – EconBIZ
- “Tier 2” ranking in Westminster College Journal Ranking (2014).
(Journals are ranked from 1-4 with 1=best, Tier 2 Journals are defined as “High Quality Journal, National Audience, Impact on Disciplines Theory and Practice.”)
- “C” ranking in Australian Business Deans Council Ranking (2013 edition only).
(Journals are ranked A, B or C. A=best).
- 2018 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), Australian Research Council, an organization of the Australian Government.
Inclusion in this listing requires journals to meet the Council’s peer review and quality standards.
- D ranking in ANVUR 2016 Journal Ranking.
(Journals are ranked A-E, A=Best).
- Ranked the 1,877th best journal from 2,653 ranked journals in
IDEAS/RePEc 2019 Aggregate Rankings for Economics Journals.
Available through Harzing’s Publish or Perish and Research Papers in Economics (RePEc).