Global Journal of Business Research
The Global Journal of Business Research, ISSN: 1931-0277 (print) ISSN: 2157-0191 (online), publishes high-quality articles in all areas of business. Theoretical, empirical and applied manuscripts are welcome for publication consideration. The Journal is published two times per year by the Institute for Business and Finance Research, LLC. The Journal uses a blind review process. The Journal overall acceptance rate is 25 percent.
Global Journal of Business Research (GJBR) is distributed in print, and electronically through EBSCOHost, Social Science Research Network (SSRN), Research Papers in Economics (RePEc) and the IBFR website.
The Journal is indexed in the American Economic Association’s Econlit, e-JEL and JEL on CD.
The Journal is indexed in ZBW Leibniz Information Center for Economics – EconBIZ
- “A” ranking in Schulze, Warning and Wiermann (2008): Journal Ranking for Business Administration and Economics: Four Metaindexes.
(Journals are ranked A+, A, B, C, D or E.)
- “Tier 2” ranking in Westminster College Journal Ranking (2014).
(Journals are ranked from 1-4 with 1=best. Tier 2 journals are defined as: High Quality Journal, National Audience, Impact on the Disciplines Theory and Practice).
- “C” ranking in Australian Business Deans Council Ranking (2010 and 2013 editions only).
(Journals are ranked A, B or C, A=best.)
- 2018 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), Australian Research Council, an organization of the Australian Government.
Inclusion in this listing requires journals to meet the Council’s peer review and quality standards.
- D ranking in Zeitschriftenliste Handelesblatt (2015).
(Journals are ranked A+ to D, A+ = Best).
- C/D ranking in ANVUR Journal Ranking (2016).
(Journals are Ranked A-E, A=Best).
- D ranking in AIDEA Journal Ranking 2015-2016.
(Journals are ranked A-D, A=Best).
- Ranked the 1,101th best journal from 2,463 ranked journals in
IDEAS/RePEc 2020 Aggregate Rankings for Economics Journals.
- Ranked the 14the best open access journal in business by Open Access Library, 2020.
Available through Harzing’s Publish or Perish and Research Papers in Economics (RePEc).