These are the steps that you will have to complete to participate in the Global Conference on Business and Finance Research. The steps and events are organized by type of participation (Presenter and Non-presenter, onsite and internet).
Non-Presenting Conference Attendees (Onsite or Internet)
2. Register: Process your conference registration form.
3. Payment: Pay your registration fees, accepted forms of payment.
Presenting Conference Attendees (Onsite or Internet)
2. Conference Submission: Use our conference submission Submit your 200-word abstract, work-in process or full paper by the deadline . Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
3. Acceptance Letter(s):After you submit your paper, you can expect to hear from us within 10 business days.
4. Registration: Process your registration form.
5. Payment: Pay your registration fees, accepted forms of payment.
6. Proceedings:Process your proceedings submission Publishing in the proceedings is optional. If you wish to publish in the proceedings, you must complete the following steps. Early submissions are greatly appreciated.
Part A: Prepare your 2-10 page document according to the proceedings guidelines.
Part B: Prior to the proceedings deadline, submit your paper using the proceedings submission form.
Note: Your initial submission will not be processed for the proceedings.
7. Award Submission: Submit your award submission Early submissions are greatly appreciated. Participating in the award competition is optional. Note your initial submission will not be processed for the award competition. A separate submission is required.
8. Program: Two weeks prior the event, the detailed program will be available. You will receive an email notification.
9. Conference Material: Onsite participants will receive their receipt and conference materials during registration
Internet Session Participants
1. Complete steps 1 through 7 above.
2. Instructions:You will receive an email with instructions on how to participate in the internet session.
3. Conference Material: Complete the mailing instructions form.
4. Email Notification: You will receive an email stating the date your conference welcome package will be mailed. Conference welcome package for internet participants are mailed approximately 10 days prior to the event.