Revista Internacional Administracion & Finanzas publishes high-quality articles in all areas of business. Theoretical, empirical and applied manuscripts are welcome for publication consideration. The Journal, first published in 2007, is currently published once per year by the Institute for Business and Finance Research, LLC. The Journal overall acceptance rate between 5 and 15 percent. The Journal uses a blind review process.
Revista Internacional Admistración & Finanzas The Journal is distributed in print and electronically through The Institute for Business and Finance Research website, EBSCOHost, Research Papers in Economics (RePEc) and the IBFR website.
- The American Economic Association’s Econlit, e-JEL and JEL on CD.
- ZBW Leibniz Information Center for Economics – EconBIZ
- 2018 Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA), Australian Research Council, an organization of the Australian Government.
Inclusion in this listing requires journals to meet the Council’s peer review and quality standards.
- Ranked the 1,912th best journal from 2,463 ranked in
IDEAS/RePEc 2020 Aggregate Rankings for Economics Journals.
- Ranked the 15th best open access journal in finance by Open Access Library, 2020.
Available through Harzing’s Publish or Perish and Research Papers in Economics (RePEc).
Editorial Advisory Board
Statement of Ethics and Malpractice
Review process, cost and timeline
Submit a paper
Journal past issues
Other IBFR Journals